Uniden Guardian App Cam Solo Wire-free 4G Security Camera with Solar PanelSOLO4GKIT 9322402014388
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
The Uniden Guardian App Cam Solo Wire-free 4G Security Camera with Solar Panel has a 110-degrees viewing angle and a 1080P resolution, making it a great solution for monitoring your home and business establishment. Built to withstand the harsh Australian climate, it has a weatherproof* construction.
- For uncompromised surveillance, the Uniden Guardian App Cam Solo Wire-free 4G Security Camera with Solar Panel has a rechargeable battery with a 7800mAh capacity. It also comes with a Uniden Solar Panel accessory, allowing you to conveniently charge it via direct sunlight.
- Employing Thermo Sense technology**, the Guardian App Cam Solo Security Camera sends alerts to your compatible device when it detects suspicious movements and heat signatures.
- With 4G cellular connectivity, the App Cam Solo security camera can be set up without the hassle of wires while allowing you to view its recordings on your compatible device via the companion app.
- Using the Uniden Solo app^, this wire-free security camera offers two-way communication while letting you sound a siren using your compatible device to alarm unwanted visitors.
- Featuring a Starlight Night Vision mode, the Uniden Guardian App Solo camera clearly records events even in low lighting conditions for a distance of up to 10m.
*Weatherproof (IP65) – Designed for conditions, protecting against dust and strong rain.
**Motion Detection can be triggered by the PIR sensor in the camera. The POR sensor only detects objects with heat up to 10 metres away and in the line of sight.
What's In The Box?
- 1x App Cam Solo 4G Camera
- 1x Rechargeable High Capacity Battery
- 1x Silicon Weatherproof Cover
- 1x App Cam Solo Solar Panel (with stand and fixed 4m micro USB cable to connect to the camera)
- 2x Screw Mounting Kit
- 1x Tamper Resistant Screw Mount
|Product Type||Security Cameras|
|Camera Type||Full High Definition (FHD)|
|Model||SOLO 4G KIT|
|Media Type||Micro SD|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.