Upright Go Posture Trainer3969939 7290016453058
Comfortable and easy to use, the Upright Go Posture Trainer features a smart sensor and silicone adhesives, helping you maintain a good posture for a productivity boost or decreased back and neck pain.
- The Upright Go Posture Trainer is attached to the back and uses a sensor to detect postural nuances, body movements, and more – it then gently vibrates to help correct your posture.
- You can use this posture trainer with your compatible phone and app* to access personal training programs based on your unique personal profile and get support from the in-app customer care team.
- This Go posture trainer uses medical-grade, double-sided, reusable silicon adhesives, allowing it to easily attach to your upper back**.
- With a Tracking Mode, this upright posture trainer can record your posture data without emitting vibrations.
- For added comfort and appeal, the Upright Go trainer has a sleek and clean design.
*Download required. Some Features Require Internet Access.
**Adhesives may last several weeks with proper cleaning and maintenance before needing to be replaced.
What's In The Box?
- 1x UPRIGHT GO posture trainer
- 1x Micro USB charging cable
- 5x Reusable adhesives
- 1x Sleek travel case
- 5x Alcohol pads
- 1x User manual
|Product Type||Fitness Trackers|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 10|
|Connectivity||1x USB 3.0 Type - A , Bluetooth|
|Product Height (cm)||5.53|
|Product Width (cm)||3.31|
|Product Depth (cm)||1.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.