Vintec V40SGEBK 50 Bottle Single Zone Wine FridgeV40SGEBK 9327654009328
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
This stylish Vintec wine cabinet features capacity for 50 bottles of wine (Standard 750mL Bordeaux bottles), 6-18° temperature range, humidity control, wooden shelves, border-less black glass door and more.
- Features a 4 wooden shelved wine cabinet and a drawer for storing and organising your beloved beverages
- Maintains a controlled temperature and humidity level, whilst protecting your wine from external influences such as UV light and vibration
- Practical and convenient, it comes with reversible doors, an electronic temperature display, adjustable feet and a crystal white internal light
- Can fit up to 50 bottles of wine*
*Standard 750ml Bordeaux bottle
Note: This unit is not suitable for food storage. This unit is not suitable for outdoor use.This cabinet is not designed to be fully integrated behind a joinery door.
|Product Type||Wine Fridges|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Product Height (cm)||82|
|Product Width (cm)||59.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||57.2|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.