VTech 17450 CareLine 2-Handset DECT6.0 Cordless PhoneCLS17451 9342731002344
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A reliable solution to your communication needs at home, the VTech 17450 CareLine 2-Handset DECT6.0 Cordless Phone features an advanced dual antenna system for longer range and a large backlit display for easier operation.
- The VTech 17450 CareLine 2-Handset DECT6.0 Cordless Phone has a 70 name and number phonebook capacity for saving your important contacts.
- This cordless phone features a loud 90dB ringer, helping ensure you’ll know right away when someone’s calling.
- Featuring an equaliser switch, this cordless handset’s sound characteristic can be adjusted to suit different users.
- With its Calling Number Display Call Guard, the VTech 17450 CareLine Phone lets you block calls coming from unwanted numbers.
- Utilising a Power Fail back-up system, the VTech 17450 CareLine DECT6.0 lets you supply power from the handset’s battery to the base unit, so you can make calls even during a mains power interruption.
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Speakerphone||On Base, On Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Screening, Photo Dial Key, Speakerphone, Talking Digits|
|Additional Features||Alarm, Visual Message Wait Indicator|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||70 Names & Numbers|
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Recording Capacity (min)||30|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 10|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 100|
|Placing/Mounting||Table Top, Wall Mountable|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.