VTech DECT Voice Comms BridgeCLSVCB 9342731003013
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Ideal for NBN households, the VTech DECT Voice Comms Bridge has a location-free (standalone) base, a large phonebook, and an answering machine with 12 minutes record time.
- Utilises DECT technology for impressive digital clarity, range, and security when making/taking calls
- Built-in phonebook can store up to 70 contacts (shared with Call Block List)
- Smart and easy to use, it lets you redial the last 5 numbers you’ve contacted
- Features an Intercom function and Call share when paired with multiple handsets (sold separately)
- Desk or wall mountable for versatile deployment options
What's In The Box?
- 1x Base Station
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Telephone Cord
- 1x Quick Start Guide
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Expandable Handsets Supported||5|
|Intercom||Handset to Handset|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||70 Names & Numbers|
|AC Power Adapter||AC 100-240V|
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Recording Capacity (min)||12|
|Placing/Mounting||Table Top, Wall Mountable|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.