Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic ScaleWW910A 9338841009137
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Achieving your ideal weight is a huge leap to staying healthy, so make sure you’re accurately keeping track with the Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale.
- Utilising the Bio-impedance analysis (BIA) system, the Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale provides a complete and comprehensive reading of body fat, body water, bone mass, BMI, and more.
- For uncompromised accuracy, this diagnostic scale uses a multiple load cell system with precision electronic strain gauges for reading body measurements.
- Thanks to its large LCD digital readout with blue backlit display, this Bluetooth diagnostic scale provides large, easy-to-read, and highly-visible body statistics.
- Use the Scales by Conair app together with your Weight Watchers Body Balance Scale to wirelessly sync stats to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth.
- The Weight Watchers Diagnostic Scale can be synced with Apple Health, Google Fit, and Weight Watchers app available on compatible devices.
Smartphone sold separately
What's In The Box?
- 1x Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale
- 3x AAA Batteries
|Product Type||Bathroom Scales|
|Maximum User Weight||182kg|
|Measures||Body Fat %, Body Mass Index, Body Water %, Body Weight, Bone Mass %, Muscle Mass %|
|No. of Profiles stored||10|
|Product Width (cm)||31.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||31.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||120|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.