Whirlpool 7kg Top Load Washing MachineWB70803 9320921077501
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Offering plentiful drum space and 6 washing programs, each supporting various washing options, the Whirlpool 7kg Top Load Washing Machine is a great option for rounding off your laundry room setup.
- Built with a fuzzy logic function for automatic selection of an optimum wash cycle process for the Normal, Custom, Wool, and Heavy Duty programs
- Use the 0 to 24 hours preset function to easily control when wash cycles end
- Integrated memory function lets it memorise the settings previously used when selecting the Normal, Custom, or Heavy Duty wash program
- Child Lock feature automatically turns off the washing machine and sounds an alarm if the lid is opened for 4 seconds during operation
|Product Type||Top Load Washing Machines|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||595|
|Energy Efficiency||2 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||86L|
|WELS Registration Number||C01826|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock|
|Control Type||Dial, Push Button|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||7|
|Water Inlet||Cold, Hot|
|Product Width (cm)||54|
|Product Depth (cm)||56.2|
|Product Height (cm)||94|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.