Apple iPhone 12
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Australia wide delivery
iPhone 12. Blast past fast.
iPhone 12 pushes everything forward with superfast 5G.1 A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. A new dual-camera system. And a beautiful Super Retina XDR display, so you can see everything in vivid detail.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display2
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- A14 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode; Deep Fusion; Smart HDR 3; and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging4
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, the all-new App Library, App Clips and more
Legal1Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/cellular. 2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less. 3Claim is based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone. 4Accessories are sold separately. 5iPhone 12 is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
Technical SpecificationsGo to apple.com/au/iphone/compare for a complete set.
|Product Type||Unlocked Phones|
|SIM Card Slot||Dual SIM|
|Additional Features||Face ID|
|Network Type||5G, EDGE, GSM, UMTS/HSPA+|
|Front Camera Resolution||12MP|
|Screen Size (inches)||6.1|
|Screen Definition||Super Retina XDR Display|
|Screen Resolution||2532 x 1170|
|Wireless Networking||802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Here's how to activate your one year of free Apple TV+: Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV or Mac, and sign in with your Apple ID. Open the Apple TV app on 1 November or later. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS or macOS. The offer should appear immediately after you launch the Apple TV app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears. Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free. You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information or add a valid payment method. Subscription costs A$7.99 per month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer is good for three months after eligible device is activated, starting 1 November 2019. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See full terms at: https://www.apple.com/au/promo/pdf/EN_AU_ATV+_Promo_TandCs.pdf
- 1000 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2020.
- 500 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2020.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .