Apple iPhone XS 256GB - Gold4311576 190198792761
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Welcome to the big screen.
5.8-inch Super Retina display.1 Advanced Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system.
iPhone XS is everything you love about iPhone and more. iPhone XS features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with custom-engineered OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best colour accuracy, as well as true blacks and remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more. A breakthrough 12-megapixel dual-camera system takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and all Depth Control. Water resistance.2 And iOS 12 — the most advanced mobile operating system — with powerful tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display with HDR1
- IP68 dust and water resistance (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes)2
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation and 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers3
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime4
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2iPhone XS is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
3Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
4Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
Go to www.apple.com/au/iphone-xs/specs for a complete set.
What's In The Box?
- 1x iPhone with iOS 11
- 1x EarPods with Lightning Connector
- 1x Lightning to 3.5-mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- 1x Lightning to USB Cable
- 1x USB Power Adapter
- 1x Documentation
|Product Type||Unlocked Phones|
|SIM Card Slot||Dual SIM|
|Additional Features||Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Barometer, Dust Resistant, Fast-charge Technology, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Water Resistant, Wireless Charging Capable|
|Primary Storage Capacity||256GB|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion|
|Front Camera Resolution||7MP|
|Screen Size (inches)||5.8|
|Screen Definition||Super Retina HD|
|Screen Resolution||2436 x 1125|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0|
|Handset Connections||Lightning 8-pin Dock Connector|
|Audio Format||AAC, AAC-LC, Apple Lossless, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), FLAC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Linear PCM, MP3, Protected AAC|
|Video Format||H.264, HEVC, MPEG-4|
|Connectivity||Near Field Communication [NFC], Wi-Fi|
|Product Height (cm)||14.36|
|Product Width (cm)||7.09|
|Product Depth (cm)||0.77|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 1000 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2020.
- 500 Days Interest Free on Computer Products. Offer ends 31/12/2020.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .