Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Oven
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
The Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Oven will cook tender, succulent meals. The Smart Oven Pro is the first compact oven to feature Element IQ which controls heating elements to cater for whatever you are cooking. The convection settings ensure heat is applied where it is most needed. Comes in stainless steel or cranberry.
- Element IQ Technology moves power around the Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Oven to ensure that it is delivered in exactly the right place at exactly the right time. 5 independent quartz heating elements automatically adjust based on your choice of settings to deliver an even cook that suits the dish in question.
- The Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Oven uses convection cooking to circulate hot air throughout the oven during the cooking process. This function speeds up the cooking process, and promotes a more even cook due to the elimination of cooler areas of the oven.
- Adjustable shelving gives you the opportunity to fit a wide variety of dishes into this 22L capacity Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Oven.
- Adding to the convenience provided by this Breville Smart Oven is an interior light which enables you to keep a keen eye on your food as it cooks. This helps to make certain that when you present your dish it will have the look you desire.
- The Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Oven comes with 10 pre-set cooking functions that can be tweaked based on your personal preferences. These functions include: Toast 6 Slices, Crumpet, Bake, Roast, Grill, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, and Slow Cook.
|Product Type||Compact Ovens|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||22L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Width (cm)||44.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||57|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.