Breville The Infuser Coffee MachineBES840BSS 9312432019590
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Brew satisfying espressos with balanced flavour and jumpstart your day, thanks to the Breville The Infuser Coffee Machine. It has a brushed stainless steel construction to seamlessly blend with the rest of your kitchen.
- The Breville The Infuser Coffee Machine has low-pressure pre-infusion and digital PID temperature control (adjustable in 2-degrees increments) to let you easily optimise espresso extraction.
- Built with multiple shot options (1 shot, 2 shots, or manual), this coffee machine quickly delivers the dose you want.
- This Breville coffee machine has a powerful 1600W element to provide quick heat-ups and plenty of high-pressure steam needed when adding frothy micro-foam texturing to your coffee.
- For enhanced pouring management, The Infuser Coffee Machine has volumetric control buttons.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Breville The Infuser Coffee Machine
- 1x Razor Dose Trimming Tool
- 4x 1 Cup & 2 Cup Single & Dual Wall Filter Baskets
- 1x Coffee Scoop
- 1x Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- 1x Cleaning DIsc and Tablets
- 1x Cleaning Brush, Toll and Allen Key
- 1x Water Filter Holder and Water Filter
|Product Type||Manual Coffee Machines|
|Coffee Machine Type||Manual|
|Pump Pressure (bar)||15|
|Hot Water Dispenser||Yes|
|Cup Warming Tray||Yes|
|Cleaning Programs||Cleaning, Descaling|
|Steamer / Milk Frother||Yes|
|Product Width (cm)||31.2|
|Product Depth (cm)||25.7|
|Product Height (cm)||33.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.