Chasseur 26cm Round French Oven
An incredibly versatile addition to every home cook’s arsenal, the Chasseur 26cm Round French Oven can be used to prepare and simmer soups and stews, as well as sear meat on the stove top.
- Made in France - produced in the region of France that is known for its fine food and wine, Chamapgne Ardennes.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are used just once.
- Manual enamelling process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skillfully applied by hand by trained experters, making each piece unique.
- Optimal gauge on all pieces - this design promotes unsurpassed heat distribution and retention, preventing any hot spots.
- Environmentally friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80-percent recycled material and is 100-percent recyclable.
- Compatible with all heat sources including induction
- Beautiful and practical, its design lets it go from the stove top or oven - straight to the tabletop.
- Heavy lid with unique concentric rings create a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavour.
- Oven Safe to 250°C (for pots with stainless steel knobs) and 220°C (for pots with black knobs).
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Note: Please refer to the Specifications tab for cleaning instructions.
What's In The Box?
- 1x 26cm Round French Oven with Lid
|Additional Cleaning Instructions|
|Product Height (cm)||17|
|Product Width (cm)||30.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||30|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||120|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.