Harvey Norman Supports Australian Made Furniture
Purchasing Australian Made Furniture
There are a number of practical reasons why you should shop for Australian Made furniture:
- Furniture made in Australia is produced according to the highest manufacturing standards so you can be sure that you are buying quality.
- Buying Australian supports local industry and jobs, so you can give back to the community while you make your home more comfortable.
- Australian Made furniture comes with strong warranties so you can shop with confidence.
- No-one understands the Australian lifestyle like Australians. Australian Made furniture is designed with you in mind.
Gerry Harvey, Harvey Norman Chairman, on Australia Made:
"Our exciting range of Australia Made furniture and bedding is about more than just quality products at affordable prices – it's about encouraging growth in the Australian furniture and bedding industry. Harvey Norman supports and promotes Australian Made products, with the aim of creating more opportunities for all Australians. I proudly support the manufacturers' whose innovative furniture and bedding designs are carried by the Harvey Norman stores."
Just a Few Successful Partnerships
Harvey Norman has been a proud vendor of Contour Furniture since the 1980s, helping Contour grow to become one of the best known names in the industry.
- Contour Furniture is a family-owned upholstery company that was established on the Gold Coast, Queensland in 1977.
- Contour Furniture products are made from Australian plantation timbers, a fine range of hardware and fabrics, and they come with an Australia-wide warranty.
- For more than 30 years, Contour Furniture has scoured the world for the latest designs and trends, ensuring that Harvey Norman customers have a choice of the most modern designs available.
Lounge Innovation has become one of Australia’s largest manufacturers and designers of upholstery furniture, offering customers a wide variety of high-quality modern and traditional pieces.
- All Lounge Innovation furniture frames are reinforced with sections of Jarrah to give each piece a uniquely Australian feel.
- Lounge Innovation has received several Furniture Industries of Australia awards for design excellence.
- Australian owned, Australian run and Australian made, Lounge Innovation encapsulates everything about the nation’s furniture industry.
Garstone is an Australian family owned business that specialises in producing high-quality leather lounges and sofas at a realistic price.
- Garstone furniture frames are constructed using local plantation grown timbers. Each timber is kiln dried for extra stability and a feeling of permanence that you can trust.
- Garstone uses Australian made Dunlop Enduro seating foam for comfort and reliability.
- Each piece of Garstone furniture is produced using specific upholstery techniques like feature stitching to give products a luxurious feel.
Living Room Furniture
Australian Made living room furniture can help you make the most of your downtime regardless of whether you are entertaining guests or relaxing on your own in front of the TV.
Dining Room Furniture
Get more from mealtimes with Australian Made dining room furniture. Sturdy, striking and available in a range of styles, Australian made dining tables and chairs help you dine in comfort.
Australian Made outdoor furniture is tailored to suit the specifics of the Australian climate. After all, who understands the nuances of Australian weather better than an Australian.