Miele 14 Place Setting Built-under DishwasherG6620SCUCLST 4002515745724
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Waste no time cleaning the dishes, thanks to the Miele 14 Place Setting Built-under Dishwasher. Ideal for the home kitchen, this dishwasher has a built-under configuration that allows it to sit beneath your benchtop without taking up too much space.
- The Miele 14 Place Setting Built-under Dishwasher’s exclusive 3D cutlery tray makes it easy to place cutlery items like knives, salad servers, and even stemware.
- A MultiComfort area in the lower basket section of this dishwasher can be configured to fit large pots, pans, and more. The lower basket also has a height-adjustable glass holder and support rail to accommodate delicate glassware.
- Featuring an automatic program, this 14-place dishwasher delivers excellent cleaning results with minimum water consumption.
- Exclusive to Miele, this dishwasher uses an AutoOpen drying technology which automatically opens the door at the end of each washing program for easier drying.
- Thanks to its convenient waterproof system, this Miele Dishwasher provides protection against flooding.
Door Panels & Handles may be sold separately. Check in store for details.
|Product Type||Built-Under Dishwashers|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||192|
|Star Ratings||4.5 Stars|
|Water Efficiency||5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||80.5|
|Product Width (cm)||59.8|
|Product Depth (cm)||57|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.