Plum Climbing Pyramid Playground27400A 5036523048255
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Featuring two play decks, a large cargo net, rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips and camouflage fabric side panels, the Plum Climbing Pyramid is the perfect spot for little soldiers to imagine, create, and play away the day.
- Boasting a natural timber and green camouflage look, the Plum Climbing Pyramid blends perfectly into most gardens making it the ideal outdoor play-centre for Australian backyards.
- Little soldiers will love the Pyramid's two play decks, ladder and large cargo net, whilst commandos will enjoy the rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips.
- For secret missions, soldiers can make use of the den created under the Pyramid via camouflage fabric side panels with roll down windows.
- The Climbing Pyramid features a swing arm with two single swing seats for twice the fun! The maximum user weight per swing is 50kg.
- Quick escapes are made easy with the 8-foot wave slide.
- Parents can relax with peace of mind thanks to the playground's sturdy construction and premium FSC certified timber. In addition, Plum provides a 10 year manufacturer's warranty against wood rot and insect damage.
- The playground comes supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions. In addition, all hardware is supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground. It is estimated that with two adults working, the Pyramid will take five hours to construct. Once set up, the Climbing Pyramid measures 1.50m (L) x 3.90m (W) x 2.10m (H). A 2m safety perimeter around the Pyramid is recommended.
- Suitable for domestic outdoor use only, the Climbing Pyramid is recommended for children aged 3-12 years. Parental supervision is recommended at all times.
- The Plum Pyramid is not recommended for children aged under 36-months due to fall hazards.
|Product Type||Kids Outdoor|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.