Uniden XDECT8355+3WP Digital Cordless Phone System with Waterproof HandsetXDECT8355+3WPR 9322402012216
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Stay connected with the Uniden XDECT8355+3WP Digital Cordless Phone System with Waterproof Handset. Built to keep up with high-density urban living, this cordless phone offers an extra waterproof handset and a range of convenient features like Call Block PRO and power failure protection.
- The Uniden XDECT8355+3WP Digital Cordless Phone System with Waterproof Handset features a diversity antenna system that enables optimal reception and clarity.
- Ideal for large households and small offices, the Uniden XDECT8355 Digital Cordless Phone lets you pair up to 4 Mobile Phones.
- No more looking for a spare power point. The Uniden Digital Cordless Phone comes with a USB charging port so you can power up your USB devices conveniently.
- This digital phone allows you to continue making calls even when the main power supply is interrupted, thanks to the base unit that can draw power stored in the handset.
- A submersible handset is included, perfect for outdoor and use in wet areas of the home or factory areas. This handset is rugged and durable, full submersible, as well as dust and dirt proof. In case of accidents, it even floats!
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Expandable Handsets Supported||12|
|Intercom||Handset to Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Screening, Call Transfer, Conference Calling, Speakerphone|
|Transmission Type||XDECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||6000 Names & Numbers|
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Recording Capacity (min)||30|
|Display Type||LCD - Monochrome|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 10|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 240|
|Placing/Mounting||Table Top, Wall Mountable|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.