Wild Wood Rettangolo Paddle
Wild Wood is a smart collection of beautiful wood items Designed in Australia by Jane & Jonathan at Wild Oats Housewares. We want you to love your purchase, so we put a lot of work into making Wild Wood boards look great and work brilliantly.
- Paddles are great for presenting starters such as tapas, bread sticks and cheeses, thanks to their smart serving board design
- Versatile and convenient, they also double as prep and cutting boards
- The superb full grain finish of all our boards is warm and inviting, and will be appreciated more as your board gracefully ages.
- This versatile range is ideal for preparing food including cutting, chopping & carving of any kind. Our boards are designed to be used all day, every day and when cared for will last a long time. They are also great for serving cheese, tapas, antipasto, mixed platters, pizzas and cakes.
- Wild Wood is made from Acacia wood, a non-endangered species prevalent throughout South East Asia. All our wood is harvested from sustainable plantations.
|Product Type||Serving Boards|
|Product Height (cm)||13|
|Product Width (cm)||200|
|Product Depth (cm)||260|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.