Protect your product with Product Care®
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your Product Care®, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
1, 2 or 3 Years Protection for computers or 2, 3 or 4 Years Protection for Electrical goods.
New for Old Replacement
Cover for Wear & Tear, Dust & Environmental Factors
All Freight & Service Call-Out Fees Covered For an Eligible Fault
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care®. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.Making a claim is simple and we are here to help you through every step of the process. Simply:
- Register your claim online at www.productcareclaims.com.au or call our Customer Care team on 1300 880 459
- Have your original purchase receipt handy to register the details of your claim
- Your faulty item will be assessed and an appropriate replacement will be arranged
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Advantage: Computer Technology
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
50 6" x 4" Photo Prints Per Year, for 3 years, at no additional cost.
Free Annual computer Health Check, for 3 years, at no additional cost.
Access Exclusive Product Care® Discounts for 3 years
You can claim the following discounts, every year for 3 years. Valid after 30 days from the date of purchase:
- 25% off one mobile phone accessory (excludes Samsung genuine and Apple genuine)
- 25% off one frame and album
- 20% off one one set of headphones
- 25% off internet security software
- 20% off one full set of ink cartridges
- 30% off one 12 month Tech 2 Home Premium Phone Support Subscription
Advantage: Electrical Goods
- A dedicated support team is available to help with troubleshooting and advice for using Your Product with Product Care.
Access Exclusive Product Care® Discounts
- Claim 20% off the purchase of a surge protector.
- If Your Product is a Cooking Product you can claim 10% off the purchase of a Cooking product accessory.
- If Your Product is a Coffee Product you can claim 10% off the purchase of a Coffee product accessory.
- If Your Product is an Audio Visual Product you can claim 10% off the purchase of an Audio Visual product accessory.
Product Care® FAQs
We recognise that your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are important and cannot be limited or excluded. The benefits under Product Care® are in addition to your rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law. You are not required to pay for your rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in your Product Care® plan excludes, restricts or modifies your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. There may be some features in your plan which overlap with your Australian Consumer Law rights. The price you paid for your product including Product Care® does not include any amount for rights or benefits to which you are entitled under the Australian Consumer Law.
Making a claim is simple. You can register your claim online at www.productcareclaims.com.au or call us on 1300 880 459. All you need is your original purchase receipt.
If you contact your original store of purchase, they will be able to provide you a printed copy of your receipt. If you cannot recall what your original store of purchase is, contact us on 1300 880 459 and we can help you.
Occasionally, faults can be caused by the use of the product outside of the operating instructions provided by the manufacturer. If you suspect a fault with your product, we always recommend referring back to the original documentation provided with your product and performing troubleshooting prior to registering a claim. You may incur charges with your claim if your product is found to not have a fault.
During the term of your Product Care® We recommend that you contact our Customer Care team prior to transporting your product. You may not be required to transport your product, particularly as we cover all costs of freight associated with assessment. Our Customer Care team can talk with you about what options you have to get your product assessed as quickly as possible. Contact us on 1300 880 459.
Your Product Care® starts from the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
No. Firstly, it’s important that we arrange to have the product assessed by an authorised agent before replacement options are confirmed. Assessments are handled by our Customer Care team, and all freight fees are covered.
In order for us to provide you with easy and hassle free claim registration process, we ask that you have the following items handy when calling our customer care line:
- A copy of your original proof of purchase;
- Your product brand, model and serial number; and
- Your contact details, including phone and / or email.
Yes. You can make a claim from anywhere in the world. See the terms and conditions for the claim process.
Your cover does not cover any faults caused by physical damage, product misuse or using the product outside the manufacturer’s guidelines. Also, it does not cover products that have incurred a fault due to electrical surges and software issues. For a complete list of exclusions please read the Terms & Conditions.