Netgear D6220 AC1200 Wi-Fi VDSL/ADSL Modem RouterD6220-100AUS 606449112207
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Enjoy reliable Wi-Fi speeds and high-performance wireless coverage with the Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router. Featuring a next generation AC Wi-Fi with dual band technology, this modem router lets you play online games, watch HD videos, or simply browse the internet with incredible reliability.
- Integrated with additional high-power amplifiers, the Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router delivers Wi-Fi connectivity throughout your home. Ideal for larger homes, this modem allows high-speed connectivity with 10 or more devices.
- For faster and more reliable connections compared to conventional routers, the Netgear AC1200 features Beamforming+.
- Simultaneously transmitting at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, this Wi-Fi modem enables reduced interference, smoother HD video streaming, and low-latency online gaming.
- For an easier and more personalised experience, you can use Netgear Genie App together with the AC1200 router. Genie is a simple and comprehensive smartphone app that lets you monitor, repair, and control your network using remote access.
- With security features like web filtering, parental controls, and a separate network for guest access, the Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi Modem Router facilitates a safe and private home gateway.
What's In The Box?
- 1x AC1200 WiFi High-Speed DSL Modem Router (D6220)
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x Phone cable
- 1x DSL phone filter
- 1x Quick install guide
- 1x Power adapter
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|Device Type||VDSL, Wireless|
|No. Ethernet Ports||5|
|Data Rates (Mbps)||Up to 300|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Connectivity||1x USB 2.0|
|Supported Operating System||Linux, Mac OS, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Product Height (cm)||4.1|
|Product Width (cm)||24.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||18.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.