Smeg 600mm Victoria Compact Steam Oven - PannaSFA4920VCP 8017709211134
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Smeg 600mm Victoria Compact Steam Oven takes conventional multifunction cooking and augments it with the addition of steam. Steam cooking brings a new dimension to cooking, making it convenient and easy to roast, grill and bake restaurant quality meals at home.
- 16 unique cooking options mean you can cook just about anything with the Smeg 600mm Victoria Compact Steam Oven. Roast meats and vegetables to perfection with the Supercook function; delicately cook or thaw with the Steam setting; and create crispy pastry every time with the Bakers Function.
- Other cooking functions of the Smeg 600mm Victoria Compact Steam Oven include: fan assisted, convection, fan forced, ECO, fan grill, grill, fan forced plus steam, vapour clean, defrost by time, defrost by weight, proving, keep warm, and Sabbath mode.
- Smartsense makes it simple to choose your preferred cooking option thanks to the sizable and luminous LCD panel. Select the time which you want to eat, and the oven will calculate the delay required to produce your dinner on time.
- Smeg's patented Ever Clean Enamel ensures long life and high performance as a result of its highly durable construction. The interior of the Smeg 600mm Victoria Compact Steam Oven can be wiped clean after use of the Vapour Clean function, which uses steam in conjunction with your detergent to soften grease and grime.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Chrome Grill Insert
- 2x Chrome Shelves
- 1x 40mm Enamelled Baking Tray
- 1x 20mm Stainless Steel Tray
- 1x 40mm Perforated Stainless Steel Tray
- 1x Sponge
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock, Safety Grip Handles, Thermal Overload Protection|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||50L|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||45.6|
|Product Width (cm)||59.7|
|Product Depth (cm)||57.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.