THINNER. LIGHTER. FASTER.
WHY CHOOSE A MODERN PC®
MODERN PC FEATURES
- Deal with any problem and take advantage of every opportunity with all-day battery life.*2
- Thanks to the latest battery technology, Modern PCs are thinner and lighter than their traditional counterparts. Pair this with the fact that you won’t need to carry a charger, it’s clear that Modern PCs are designed for the ultimate in on-the-go productivity.
- No notebook? No problem. Take handwritten notes and issue commands without a mouse: get more done with less equipment.
- Intelligent notes mean you can scrawl an address and get directions, jot down a phone number and call it with a single tap, or even write a flight number and get updates on its status—it’s the written form, rewritten for now.
- Sketching and drawing is an artist’s dream with Inking: use both hands to adjust the thickness of a line, or use tools like the virtual ruler to work as you would on a physical page.
- With Inking, it’s also easier to collaborate, from making amendments to sharing insights. Simply take a screen grab, annotate the page with your stylus and share the results with a single click.
- Have the power you need to run virtually any software, anywhere. The latest Intel® Core™ processors are up to 200% faster than the type you would find in a 5-year-old PC—don’t settle for less.*1
- Get more done using less power with incredible boot speeds, smooth multitasking capabilities and efficient performance.
- These processors are optimised for Windows® 10, so your details are more secure and your experience more personal with features like facial recognition and biometric security.
- With no moving parts, SSDs are unlike conventional HDDs—meaning they will take longer to wear out and operate nearly noiselessly.
- SSDs require less power and work faster than standard HDDs, so you can enjoy shorter load times and longer battery life.